Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Kyle's Graduation Gala

"The Display" at home. Notice the cords and medallion for honors. WHOOO HOOO!!!

Photos, photos, everywhere!!! (Featuring random stages of the life of Kyle)

The spread

The cake

Dessert table

7 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Hi friend!! I love all of your comments! Come and visit us this week!!! Call me!

6/03/2007 5:28 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

SHANNIE!!!!!! I love you & I miss you!!!! Your wee little babe is sooooo adorable!!!

We're going camping over by our grandchildren until Thursday morning - - - - I'll call you after that.

Hey - - - do I know your phone number? I guess I COULD try the phone book. Hehehehehehehe

6/03/2007 6:28 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Look at that food! I'll never believe you again when you say you can't cook. Tortilla roll-ups. My favorite!

6/03/2007 10:21 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Char - - - I NEVER said I COULDN'T cook - - - what I said was, while school is in session I don't have the energy to cook. I think I'm a fairly good cook, when I have time and energy!!! :-)

Thus the reason I waited a week after graduation to do Kyle's open house.

6/03/2007 10:28 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

While we're talking about this food - - - yes, there are tortilla roll ups cut into pinwheels, chicken salad croissants, and in one crock pot Italian meatballs and in the other nacho cheese and meat dip.

6/03/2007 10:30 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Happy camping!! Yes, call 616-502-3996

6/04/2007 9:35 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Okay, Okay, you can cook. I know that thing about energy, too. When my family starts asking, "Is this from Trader Joes?" I know they've had enough frozen entrees for a while.

6/05/2007 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home