Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Camper Nappers


Sunday afternoon's the perfect time for a nap - - - even at a reunion!!

Peetie playin' possum


Gregie sawing logs.

5 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

These pictures are so great! Thanks for sharing them, Mom!!

They made me more sad I wasn't there, though. =(

5/29/2007 11:25 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

Wow. Some people are not afraid to put pictures on their blog.

Very cool. Nice family!

5/30/2007 7:31 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Lots of pictures - - - nothing in front of their faces!!! :-)

5/30/2007 7:48 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Wish you could have been there, Keri!!! Wish we could have it there at least one more time so little Macky could run free with the other kids.

5/30/2007 7:48 AM  
Blogger Terhune Family said...

Did Greg know you were taking pictures of him sleeping? I think I slept all weekend at the cottage. I was up for a few hours each day, anyway. :) BTW I thought Sunday afternoon was perfect for doing something else you used to talk about at camp a lot...

5/31/2007 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home