Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Worth Waiting For!!


Today was an exciting day!!! I got to go visit two of "my girls" and their babies!!! Jennifer and JoEllen are sisters who were two of "my" camp girls when they were children and teenagers. Now, here they are, all grown up and mommies themselves. This was my chance to see them again and meet their babies.

Jennifer, "Mamma Keetha," and JoEllen


Maylee, Makayla, and Jakobi. Makayla, Jennifer's daughter, slept just this peacefully the whole time, so I didn't disturb her by holding or posing her for more pictures.


Maylee, Jakobi, and their brother Breckin, who went to heaven just moments after birth, are Burke and JoEllen's triplets. JoEllen has blogged about these babies since before they were born, and many of us have been riveted to their story. Today it was my turn to meet them. Oh happy day!!!


Daddy Burke was behind me going through contortions to get these two to pose so nicely for the camera.


Jakobi says, "Hey!! I want that toy too!!" (Isn't he SMART to be able to talk so well at just 8 months?)


Busy little Maylee.


These babies would make ANYONE smile!!!


I love you, Jakobi! I love you Maylee! Thanks for sharing your day with me.

11 Comments:

Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

You are definitely in your element! The babies are adorable - how did these kids get old enough to have babies???

6/08/2007 11:01 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

AND how did they get older while we all stayed the same!?!?! (Hehehehehehe)

Aren't they (all three) the sweetest little things?

6/08/2007 11:04 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

AWWWW so precious.

6/09/2007 12:35 AM  
Blogger Char said...

How fun to see your campers have successful families. What a privilege to be their honorary grandma!

6/09/2007 12:42 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I know - - - I feel special!!! :-)

6/09/2007 1:17 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Keetha, when you were holding Maylee, you must have felt like you were "holding a miracle" in your arms!!!

I knew Jo Ellen looked familiar in the first picture and when I saw the twins, I remember the heartaches they had to endure. My heart ached for them when Maylee was so sick. What darling set of twins!!!!

6/09/2007 1:35 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yep - - - that's who JoEllen is. But remember, these babies aren't twins - - - they are triplets in every sense of the word.

:-)

6/09/2007 2:05 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Good point about the fact they are triplets.

Keetha, with your talent, you could write a song..."Have you ever touched a miracle"???

I could believe my word verification on this comment "jkoci"!! How close is that to Jakobi???

6/09/2007 2:35 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

pretty cool on that word verification, grammy!!!

6/09/2007 3:36 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

My Friday was packed out, so I didn't get to stop by and see them. Maybe next time...

6/10/2007 12:50 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I was hoping I'd meet up with you there, Jaena, so I was a bit sad.

There's always another time - - - -

6/10/2007 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home