Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's February 14th!!


Happy Valentine's Day, Y'all!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!

2/14/2008 6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Happy VD to you, too!

2/14/2008 6:56 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks, girls.

2/14/2008 7:40 PM  
Blogger Shoemaker Family said...

Happy Day to you, too. We're in your neck of the woods, but we're so busy..next time we're in let's have a cup of coffee and meet face to face?

2/14/2008 9:04 PM  
Blogger Martin LaBar said...

Thanks!

2/14/2008 9:31 PM  
Blogger Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

Happy Valentine's day to you!! Thanks for stopping by my blog today :) The red eggs tasted just like regular eggs, but I do have to admit, it was much harder to eat them than good ole regular scrambled eggs :)

2/14/2008 11:58 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Shoemakers, I SAW on your blog that you were in town. When you are visiting and have time, I'd love to meet.

Carmen, I come to your blog about every day, I just don't always say anything.

2/15/2008 6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home