Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Lion or Lamb?

I think lamb. Just look at these sunrise shadow etchings on the snow.

I allowed myself the sloth of lying in bed until nearly 8:30 this morning. When I came down the stairs, the sun was shining into the house so brilliantly from the east that it was even illuminating the west interior of the house!!!!

Gorgeous morning.

If the predicted highs for the day come to pass, this may be my LAST snowy vista of the season.

Unless that fabled Lion has something to say about the END of March.

8 Comments:

Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

The sunshine this a.m. was definitely a boost to the dreary winter. I am also thinking this was our last snow...you know with all of my meteorology training, etc. hee hee

3/01/2008 10:39 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

We HAVE had some BIG snows in March - - - but they usually melt the next day. So - - - spring is comin' and now that it is March, it is time.

3/01/2008 12:06 PM  
Blogger Martin LaBar said...

Beautiful, either way.

3/02/2008 9:23 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks, Dr. LaBar. I'm still a Wisconian at heart - - - love all my four seasons to be just that - - - four distinct seasons.

3/02/2008 1:37 PM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

It's freezing rain here right now. 7:30 p.m. Most of the snow has been washed/melted away. I am ready for spring!

3/03/2008 7:33 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Our snow is all gone - - - even where the piles were.

It is raining - - - don't know if it is freezing or not.

Cheer up - - - - even if it snows or freezes again, spring is just around the corner now!!! :-)

3/03/2008 7:46 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

Here in C-bus, we had a nice mild March 1 and 2, too. Our snow melted mostly away this week by yesterday.

But now it's back. Heavy snow coming down outdoors now. They're saying we may have 12 to 15 inches by Saturday evening. Yes. That's over a foot. Not a typo.

Oh, why couldn't it have happened on a workday??

3/07/2008 3:27 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

We had ice earlier this week and they said it would snow tonight and tomorrow - - - but so far nada.

3/07/2008 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home