Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Funny Hubby


Greg has done it again - - -

Yesterday morning our bulletin proudly announced that the evening service would be BYTBox Cafe. (Short for Beyond the Box)

Greg read it Botox Cafe, and was quite ready to remove some wrinkles.

Ya gotta love that man.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bart and Paula Wakeman said...

How funny! Man, I miss everyone at that church! BTW, we will be there Easter Sunday.

2/19/2008 1:13 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh Paula, SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!! That is the VERY Sunday we will be in FL for Spring Break!!!!!! I HATE to miss you.

This is the FIRST year since I've taught at LCS that our spring break begins on Easter Weekend. We're going to FL to see Greg's family.

2/19/2008 4:16 PM  
Blogger Toevs said...

I want to go to Florida!

2/19/2008 9:36 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Wanna hide in my suitcase?

2/20/2008 4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home