Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Breaking Through the Fog


As I sat at my computer this morning contemplating my next blog post - - -

Through the window I saw this - - -


The sun breaking through the fog.

Ready, set, post!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger grammy said...

WOW..beautiful pix. These sites are worth early morning blogging and you can enjoy from the comforts of home!!!!

2/23/2008 11:43 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

Really pretty!!!

2/23/2008 12:21 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

That is beautiful. It wasn't so beautiful driving in it with around half a block visibility, though.

2/23/2008 12:22 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Grammy - - - you can enjoy it from the early morning comfort of your home and without the cold associated with the SNOW that helps make that fog all so white and blotting out of all else.

Sorry you had to DRIVE in it, Jaena!!!

2/23/2008 1:08 PM  
Blogger Marc and Charity said...

Wow, gorgeous!!!!

2/24/2008 8:41 AM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

Beautiful!

2/24/2008 12:22 PM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Postcard perfect!

2/24/2008 4:01 PM  
Blogger Keetha said...

WOW. How gorgeous!

2/25/2008 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home