Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

She Just Doesn't "Get" It


One of my students who shall remain nameless, though her first initial is Shelby, blurted out in class today, "Mrs. Broyles - - - I was looking at your blog and you have the most random things, like a picture of Greg just sitting there!"

OBVIOUSLY she hasn't been READING what I WRITE with these random pictures or she'd see they aren't so random after all. She just doesn't "get" it.

Or maybe I don't.

At least you, my beloved readers, seem to "get" it and keep returning and commenting. Well, sometimes anyway.

Thank you!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Martin LaBar said...

Hello, Shelby, whoever you are. . .

2/21/2008 10:36 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

See Shelby girl - - - there are people, real live people, who come to this blog and read it - - - - EVERY DAY even!!!!!

Thanks Dr. LaBar!

2/22/2008 4:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello back to you, Dr. LaBar, from Shelby!!! :-)

2/22/2008 10:29 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Love the name! If I ever change my background again, you will have to think of a new name for me. :)

2/23/2008 7:45 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Ah Ha Jessica, I can see it now - - - you are going to make my brain WORK!!!!

2/23/2008 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home