Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

To Chicago and Beyond!!!


Hubs and I "hit the road" Sunday evening - - -


Heading to Chicago and beyond - - - to Rockford.


The Windy City was also the rainy and foggy city as we passed through on our way home today.


Couldn't even get a clear skyline shot.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You probably said this in a previous blog, but where are ya headed?

6/04/2008 9:46 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

OH so that is where you have been....I'm like Keetha hasn't blogged in a few days and that is just not like her! Glad you were able to get away for awhile and spend a few days with your favorite Aunt. I missed your blogs though.

6/04/2008 10:23 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Angie - - - keep readin' - - - we're going to Rockford to visit the "queen."

Thanks for missing me, Vickie - - - I thought I told you where I was going, but you know you ARE dealing with a senile old geezer!!!!

6/04/2008 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home