Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

All Packed - - -

All my piles went into this. Two large bags LESS than last year!!! Whooo Hooo!


However, do you see all the storage space we have for TOYS in the boat AND the back of the truck???


Hubby and his friend Mark do a pretty good job of filling it with their toys. What I packed will go in this little space. (Mind you - - - PART of what I packed was also hubby's stuff - - - he has LOTS of stuff)


All ready to head out just as soon as we sleep a bit.

My next post will be "On the Road Again!"

8 Comments:

Blogger grammy said...

Shhhhhh...don't anyone wake them. It was difficult to get them to lay their little heads down and go to sleep!!!

Can't say as I blame them...I would be too excited to sleep also!!!

7/10/2008 9:14 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

SURPRISE!!!! We're still awake. Can we have a drink of water? I need to go potty!!!!

7/10/2008 9:21 PM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

Have a great time!!!

7/10/2008 10:12 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I'll be telling you all about it as we go - - -

7/10/2008 10:48 PM  
Blogger Amy R. said...

Have a wonderful time and say hello to the Orange Moose for me! We had to postpone our trip to BRF until Fall Break! Missing WI like crazy!

7/11/2008 7:11 AM  
Blogger Indian Lake Papa said...

Have a wonderful time! Will be praying for traveling mercies - for the other guy!

7/11/2008 9:31 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Amy, we stopped and got gas at the orange moose!!! No picture this year - - - trying to do some different things so people don't get bored with my blog!!!

Papa, LOL LOL LOL!!!! I'm just getting ready to blog about the first day - - - your words may turn out to be a bit prophetic!!!! J/K

7/11/2008 2:02 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

hmmmm...don't know about you Papa but I am anxious to hear THIS one...maybe??????

7/11/2008 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home