Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Makin' Packin' Piles - - -


These are NOT to be confused with the piles Molly showed us over at Dark Oak Woman.


All day I've been making piles of things we need to take with us to the Northwoods.


Pillows, towels, books, and my all-important jig saw puzzles.


They've sprouted up all over the house - - - these piles!!!


And now it's just about time to pack them away - - - - more pictures coming.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh No !! Not only do you have issues w/ "rolling" but, it looks as if you "squeeze" the wrong way, too ! (as in your toothpaste tube).

It can NOT be squeezed in the middle or at the cap end at our house.....HAS to be from the (back) end & keep working forward till it's gone. :-)

HA!HA!HA!HA!
Love ya anyway ! :-)

7/10/2008 7:44 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

To be honest, I PREFER to squeeze the toothpaste just the way you said - - - but I simply can't make these new fangled plastic tubes do that!!! I LOVED the old fashioned aluminum ones - - - they were the BOMB for that. We even used to have a toothpaste tube "key" that rolled them up from the end.

7/10/2008 8:21 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hubby is also a middle squeezer and his influence on the tube is very hard to overcome!!!! :-)

7/10/2008 8:21 PM  
Blogger The Hollands said...

I also pack from piles!! Unfortunately, I have a little helper who finds my piles and spreads them all over the place! For our vacation I designated the pool table as our pile...he can't reach up there!! Have a great trip..we are on our way home! ~Jaye

7/11/2008 12:26 AM  
Blogger The Hollands said...

BTW..tell Mark and Cathy "Hi" from their favorite youth group teen! ~Jaye

7/11/2008 12:29 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Jaye - - - piles are the BEST way. Helps make sure you don't forget something.

I'll TRY MY HARDEST to tell Pastor Mark "hi" from you. We rarely see Kathy - - - they have three worship services. We'll be going to church there two Sundays, so REMIND me and if I forget Sunday, I'll try AGAIN next week!!!

7/11/2008 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home