Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Just So You Know - - -


I used the comments my "This is How We Roll" post received to do a very in depth statistical analysis of the over/under question. Here are the results:

77% are Over the Top Types
23% are Right

Next I googled the question and found that a far more professional poll than mine using many more people came up with nearly the exact same results.

What does this prove? Simply that those of us who roll the RIGHT way have our work cut out for us in converting the rest of you.


Oh and maybe that there are a lot more people than just those of us who came to this blog who have ALSO wasted their time grappling with this IMPORTANT life question.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know how the saying goes though, "If it seems like there's a problem with everyone, the problem isn't everyone, it's you."

I just had to stick-up for the "over the top" crowd. :)

7/09/2008 1:56 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yep - - - I've heard that one, but I've also heard: If the whole crowd jumped over the cliff, would you? ;-)

7/09/2008 2:34 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Soooo funny favorite DIL!!!!

I'm curious...are you putting off paying bills also?? You can pretty much know when mine needs paying, I'm on here more often. It's not procrastination, I just need a good laugh!!!

7/09/2008 3:16 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Actually I am not putting off paying bills. I SHOULDN'T be paying them until the 15th, but since we'll be on vacation then I'm writing all the checks tomorrow, then taking them with me, then mailing them from there.

I do much better about not procrastinating that job in the summer when I'm home from school

7/09/2008 5:18 PM  
Blogger Lone Butterfly said...

I've posted photograpic evidence of my craziness.

Cheers to you for standing firm in your belief, even if it's a bit wonky. ;)

7/09/2008 7:30 PM  
Blogger Char said...

I used to be right, but now I'm over the top. Don't know why I switched, but I did.

7/09/2008 8:13 PM  
Blogger Amy R. said...

With a toddler, a preschooler and a husband, I'm happy these days when the toilet paper is at least ON the roll! LOL!

7/09/2008 9:02 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Good point, Amy R!!!

7/09/2008 11:08 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Keetha-You're right!! Under is the way to go. Over the top is just no good. :)

7/10/2008 10:41 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

HOORAY FOR JULIE!!!! I wonder how much this changes my in depth statistical analysis - - -

Over the tops - 71%
RIGHT - 29%

Wooooo Hoooo, we're GAINING on 'em!!!

7/10/2008 11:20 AM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

You're so funny!

7/10/2008 1:45 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Why thank you, ma'am!!! A smile a day keeps the doctor away - - -

7/10/2008 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home