Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy Birthday Land That I Love - - -


Some images just say "Good Old USA"


Old Glory

A couple of classics parked at the marina today:

Hubby had a candy apple red one of these when he was in high school.

Little GTO, you're really lookin' fine
Three deuces and a four-speed and a 389
Listen to her tachin' up now, listen to her why-ee-eye-ine
C'mon and turn it on, wind it up, blow it out GTO!*



Oh - - - but this is better sung than read, give it a try!!!

Don't know what this little beauty is - - - perhaps one of you can enlighten me.

BREAKING NEWS: This just in from Headless Grandpa: It is a
'51 Ford Custom Deluxe Convertible. Thanks HG-pa!!!


She says "FORD" on her hood, but that's all I know.

*Sadly these words are not original to me but were written during a HS Physics Class by John Wilkin and sung by Ronnie and the Daytonas

2 Comments:

Blogger I can't find my blog said...

Dad says it's a '51 Ford Custom Deluxe Convertible.

I'd believe him because he owns a '55 Chevy in better than perfect condition.

7/07/2008 12:12 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hooray!!!! Now I know what it is!!! Maybe THAT'S why it said "Custom" in silver letters on the side!!!

Tell your dad he's AWESOME!!!

7/07/2008 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home