Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Who Says - - -



I can't have a fancy hotel point rolling my way?????

6 Comments:

Blogger Lone Butterfly said...

Well, I'll give you a point, but I still can't claim it's up to the Hilton/Marriot Standards.

It kinda looks like a clue, we should look down to find the surprise? :D

Thanks for a couple of days of funny blogginess!

7/10/2008 8:08 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL - - - it has been fun, hasn't it? Hey, I THOUGHT about making a post today that simply says:

Title: I Promise - - -

Body: Not to even say toilet paper today!

7/10/2008 8:29 AM  
Blogger grammy said...

Had to check the blog and was expecting something like "well, we are on our way"..nope...however, when I read Lone's comment about the "hotel look"...LOL doesn't fully describe my ROARING laughter & tears!!!!

Keetha, you may be on vacation but you are still going to have to "roll".

7/10/2008 10:47 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Grammy, we don't leave until midnight tonight - - - and number two son is house-sitting, as you know. I stocked up his groceries yesterday.

Don't worry, lappy WILL be going with me and I WILL blog, even if I have to go to the library to get wireless.

7/10/2008 11:18 AM  
Blogger groovyoldlady said...

On our vacation, TP was not an issue. Toilets were. I had 2, count them, TWO toilet handles break off right in my groovy little hand. Now Mulletman is threatening to buy spares in case I continue my destructive habits at home.

7/10/2008 11:51 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL how in the WORLD did you manage that!!! Either you're really strong, or all the toilets in your world are just waiting to break and when they see you coming they say, "sucker!!"

7/10/2008 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home