Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Greg Stuff

What is there to say about this? Two "meeses." Or is that "mooses." I know, I know - - - Moose is ALREADY plural, but where's the fun in that???


This is Greg's FAVORITE store. You have to go up a narrow stairway to a tiny one room showroom. In my opinion, there is NOTHING up there. But Greg loves it - - - so to each his own.


At least they have these cool Musky benches outside.

4 Comments:

Blogger grammy said...

Greg, that chair and bench have "class". Could you get them in your truck??? That chair looks good on you, Greggie!!!

The tackle shop sounds cool also. Is it airconditioned upstairs?? Good thing we didn't visit you...I'd never get DJ back to FL...until the first snow fall at least!!!

7/15/2008 4:18 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

I love that picture of Dad!

7/15/2008 5:01 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Fun to see what you are doing on vacation!!

7/15/2008 9:53 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I took a picture of the EMPTY Moose chair, and Greg said, "I'll get in it!" So he did - - - - that part was his very own little Greggie idea!!!

7/16/2008 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home