Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Arriving at our Eau Claire "Home"

Every year we spend one night here on the way to our cabin. We're never disappointed with the facility or the staff, we have a Grand Stay!!!!


Come on in and look around - - -


I'm sure you'll love what you see,


Even the view from the balcony!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger grammy said...

Yes, I love it!!! You guys will get some much needed rest here!!!

7/11/2008 3:48 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yes - - - Ole is already snoring while I blog!!!

7/11/2008 4:50 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Now you've done it - expect my knock at your door any moment now.

7/13/2008 12:14 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Char - - - that's where we WERE for one night - - - now we're at our cabin, I'll put some pix of that on here too!!

7/13/2008 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home