Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Where We Are and What We Do

Here it is - - -


Our "Little Cabin in the Woods."


The view of the lake from our deck - - -


And from another angle.


The boat tied up at our dock.


This picture pretty much sums up what I do on vacation. I spend a lot of time at this table looking out over the water and doing jig saw puzzles. That was my first and I'm now on my second. Do you see lappy at the end of the table? Well, so far I can't get online from there, but I can edit my pictures and BLOGGING is the other thing I do. Everywhere we go, I'm composing a post in my head!!!


Hubby fishes. How many tackle boxes does one fisherman need?? I see at least THREE in the boat.


Better question yet - - - how many fishing POLES does one fisherman need? I gotta tell you, he left a PILE of poles on the picnic table on the deck when he took these out in the boat. Craziness!!!


Heading out to find the big one.

13 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

The view you guys have is GORGEOUS!!! I have to say I'm sitting here a tad jealous. :)

And even though I probably wouldn't have seen you guys since you've been gone, just knowing you're so far away makes me miss you!

7/14/2008 4:04 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Do I see a hot tub??

7/14/2008 4:08 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL! No hot tub - - - that's the water pump cover!!!! :-)

7/14/2008 4:12 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Looks very, very peaceful! Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!

7/14/2008 6:45 PM  
Blogger Jewel said...

"Everywhere we go, I'm composing a post in my head!!!"

mhmm... just know that you're not retired and school WILL start soon! ;D

7/14/2008 11:04 PM  
Blogger Gerson & Betsy said...

I have to say, the "Little Cabin in the Woods" doesn't look too LITTLE! It's beautiful! Enjoy your vacation! Did you take some good books along to read?

7/15/2008 9:08 AM  
Blogger Gerson & Betsy said...

BTW - Tell Greg that Gerson found a fishing show on TV the other day and showed, in my opinion, way too much excitement when the man caught a fish. All I could do was shake my head and say to myself, ¨Yup, Greg´s long-lost twin!" Your husband would've been proud of mine!

7/15/2008 9:10 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

That looks so perfect! I wish I was there! So, do you go fishing too??

7/15/2008 10:16 AM  
Blogger Indian Lake Papa said...

What time is lunch ??? I can do puzzles or fish too!

7/15/2008 10:29 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yep Jewel - - - I'm a blogging machine. School only slows me a little since I don't have as much blog "fodder" there!

It is WONDERFUL here - - - wish ALL of you were here with us.

Shannie - - - I don't fish. If I tried to fish WITH Greg we'd either commit homicide or get a big "D" since our fishing styles are incompatable!!!! I'm MORE than happy with my puzzles, camera, and books.

Yes Betsy- - - I started my second book in the night, and finished my second puzzle this morning - - - it was a 1,000 piece one.

7/15/2008 2:25 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

OH yah - - - the cabin may LOOK big (that's thanks to the deck) but it is very small inside. Two tiny bedrooms with only a little "path" or walking space around the double beds in them. The living area is open though and that is nice. I guess I could post some pictures - - - but I did that another year - - - - wouldn't I BORE you if I did that?

7/15/2008 2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I come join you guys?!! Your "little" cabin looks really nice and that view... WOW! I could sit real quite out on your deck and just absorb the view...you wouldn't even notice me, I PROMISE! LOL.

Enjoy those jigsaw puzzles! I love doing them but with my four munchkins running around I don't dare set one up. It's pieces would be dispersed in every nook and cranny in 3.8 seconds flat. =0)

Thanks for sharing your pictures.

7/15/2008 9:48 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Keri, even tho we know they are havin fun...they would hv twice the fun if we were ALL there, and that's the truth!!!

7/16/2008 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home