Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, July 11, 2008

God's Country - - -

As seen through the window of a moving vehicle.


This is the land that I love - - -


Because it's the land of my birth and my youth - - -


It is here in this soil


That my roots run deep - - -


And my spirit is free. On Wisconsin!!

7 Comments:

Blogger grammy said...

Beautiful countryside!!!

7/11/2008 5:31 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks, and I agree!!!

7/11/2008 5:36 PM  
Blogger groovyoldlady said...

Now I'm craving....Oh, I dunno....oh yeah, CHEESE!

7/12/2008 6:53 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL!!! I'm telling ya, WI is GREAT. Now are you craving frosted flakes?

7/12/2008 7:14 AM  
Blogger Martin LaBar said...

Indeed. I need to get back there sometime.

Thanks.

7/13/2008 6:05 AM  
Blogger Char said...

I hate it when you go all poetic like this - makes me homesick.

7/13/2008 12:12 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Dr. LaBar, it is still awesome up here. Hubby and I would LOVE to move here.

7/13/2008 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home