Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Night Lights


Last night hubby and I set out for our vacation trip to the Northwoods of Wisconsin. We left at midnight-thirtyish because we love to reach Chicago in the wee hours of the morning when the traffic is at it's lowest ebb.


This time I decided to try to capture some night lights with my camera. Hubby wouldn't stop in the middle of the road to let me take pictures - - - he's rather unreasonable that way!!!

The results have a certain charm all their own even if they do lack clarity.


This, Merrillville, Indiana, is the only one taken from terra firma while hubby was putting our nest egg and family fortune into the gas tank of the truck - - - it took all that for just one fill-up!


Chicago - - -


Downtown loop on I-90, 94

4 Comments:

Blogger grammy said...

Love those nite lites!!! There is something so enchanting about traveling at nite, going on vacation!!!

7/11/2008 5:20 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

It was really fun - - - until the southern end of Wisconsin - - - and now in RETROSPECT - - - even that was kinda fun. It was an ADVENTURE anyway.

7/11/2008 5:34 PM  
Blogger groovyoldlady said...

Wow. I feel like I've been there now. at night. in the dark. with headlights glaring at me.

Thank you for the virtual tour!

7/12/2008 6:44 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

In a truck, that is BOUNCING!!!

7/12/2008 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home